Beauty of the Week!

| Comments Off

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's that time again...

so I'm not as consistent as I used to be.

I have a life, so shoot me!

But for my adoring fans, here is...

The Beauty of the Week.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This weeks beauty is, Rachel Nichols. By way of Northeast (Maine), this little beauty ranked #28 on Maxim's 100 in 2003. Since then she has been keeping busy on some of our favorite films. Some you may know like Star Trek and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. She has also been seen in Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd, The Amityville Horror, Alias, P2, and Charlie Wilson's War. She's not done yet, wrod arpund the cooler is she is to star in the 2011 creation of "Conan." So keep an eye out, by while you wait, enjoy the pics.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments are closed.